TGC Receives 2022 Top Workplace USA Award
Feb. 1st, 2022
TGC is thrilled to announce it has received a 2022 Top Workplaces USA national award. Coming in at #20 in 150-499 employee size category, this award is a first for The Garrett Companies. Distributed by www.topworkplaces.com, the award celebrates the companies that make the world a better place to work by prioritizing a people-centered culture and giving employees a voice.
The Garrett Companies is employee-focused, determined to allow every single team member to play a part in shaping the workplace culture. We continually find ways to support the professional growth of each team member. Part of this support comes by creating a working environment where ideas take root and where thinkers and doers are rewarded. We are career planners and work with folks to think 2, 5, 20+ years into their futures. We encourage job shadowing, cross departmental learning, and expect people to help shape their roles so that we can take full advantage of their unique skills and knowledge. We seize every opportunity to exceed the expectations of our team - and we delight in surprising them. Flexible workdays, lots of perks, and recognizing that work is only one part of their lives.
How TopWorkplaces.com determined award winners:
So, who determines if your organization is a Top Workplaces winner? Those who know you best: your employees. The Top Workplaces program starts with capturing their feedback on what matters most about your culture.
Participants of the regional and national awards programs must survey their employees using the Energage Workplace Survey. The research-backed employee engagement survey consists of 24 base statements that capture anonymous responses in four culture imperatives:
• Align: Where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
• Connect: Employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued-in to each other
• Coach: Managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
• Performance: Execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
The employee engagement survey also measures:
• Employee Engagement: Productivity, retention, recruiting
• Leadership: Confidence in company leaders
• The Basics: Pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
• Survey results are compared to our Top Workplaces benchmark. With more than 15 years of data from 23 million employee surveys across 70,000 organizations, your data is compared against the industry’s best-in-class.
Information derived from: https://topworkplaces.com/resources/national-top-workplaces-methodology/