A Refreshing Peek into Spring
The Peach Explosion is one of I.C. Brewhouse's signature cocktails. We’re sharing the recipe and directions based on how they make it in the restaurant using all Colorado-local ingredients. Enjoy re-creating this with your own twist, or visit an I.C. Brewhouse soon to give it a try!
1. Steep vodka in 3 peach tea bags for 20 minutes. Remove bags and discard.
2. Make a batch of iced tea – for extra peachy flavor, use peach tea bags!
3. Fill a tall glass with ice, then add:
1 oz. Peach Tea Infused Vodka
1 oz. Fireside Bourbon
½ oz. Peach Schnapps
1 ½ oz. Sweet & Sour Mix
1 ½ oz. Iced Tea
4. Shake the cocktail for about 10 seconds.
5. Fill to the top with club soda and enjoy!
Bottle - Mile High Spirits - Elevate Vodka
Bottle - Mile High Spirits - Fireside Bourbon
Box - Peach Tea Bags - ICB uses Lipton Black Peach Tea
Bottle - Peach Schnapps
Bottle - Sweet & Sour Mix - ICB uses Freshies brand
Bottle - Club Soda